17 Year Old Schoolgirl Gets Jabbed, Gets Blood Clot, And It's Blamed On Covid - Via Inappropriate PCR Test...

My heading says it all. The 'girl' (we used to call 17 year olds young men and young women when I was younger) is from the 'UK When It Suits' devolved area (steeped in the White Celtic Myth) known as Wales. Actually, I'm being hard on Wales. There is a very nasty minority there who adhere to that myth and radiate anti-English hatred, but most I've met are lovely people. 

Still, the adherents are amazingly prominent and positively rabid, spewing out bile.

Anyway, I'll shut up. Listen to Hugo Talks Lockdown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joining The Dots: Matt Hancock, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, Boris Johnson, Prince Charles, Joe Biden, Greta Thunberg, Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab...

Rishi Sunak, Jacinda Ardern and Justin Trudeau at G20... with Klaus Schwab?!