The Man-made Climate Change Hoax has no scientific basis

 

In the 1970s I believed in the coming new Ice Age.

In the 1980s and '90s I believed in human-made global warming and human-made sea level rise.

Then the thing flipped into 'climate change'. And I became aware of the World Economic Forum and the decidedly unhealthy activities of other bodies - like the WHO and the UN and the Trilateral Commission which terrified me far more.

And I came to see that the so-called climate consensus was not what it seemed.

This is a good documentary on the subject.

This doesn't mean that I'm into wild consumption - I don't run a car (I don't need to and although it would be more convenient, I don't NEED to) and I recycle.

But I believe that's just environmental care - doing what you can to keep the planet as fresh and clean as possible on an individual.

The Climate Change scare tactics are nothing to do with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joining The Dots: Matt Hancock, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, Boris Johnson, Prince Charles, Joe Biden, Greta Thunberg, Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab...

Rishi Sunak, Jacinda Ardern and Justin Trudeau at G20... with Klaus Schwab?!