Murder of the Elderly in England for the C0vid-Agenda



Do not resuscitate. Nil by mouth... Withdraw medication... Start 'End of Life' medication... And then the vast majority can be listed as 'c0vid deaths'.

Care of the elderly in England under the C0vid-regime.

This is what I've suspected. I used to be a care worker back in the 1980s, and I can't tell you what an honour it felt to work with the elderly, to treat them with the care and dignity they deserved, to listen to their rich life stories. It was one of the most life-enriching things I've ever done. I'm crying too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joining The Dots: Matt Hancock, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, Boris Johnson, Prince Charles, Joe Biden, Greta Thunberg, Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab...

Rishi Sunak, Jacinda Ardern and Justin Trudeau at G20... with Klaus Schwab?!